The First Issue of the WIOMSA Magazine: People and the Environment is out! It has many interesting articles such as;
- Protection, Management and Development of the Coastal and Marine Environment in the Western Indian Ocean Region: The WIO-LaB Project
- Economic Development and the Environment Go Hand in Hand
- Trading the environment in the Marketplace
- Fish farming: Tanzania celebrates its ‘first milk fish millionaire’!
- Zanzibar communities vow to safeguard the environment
- Bagamoyo Treads on deep-water floating Seaweed Farming Platforms to pull out of Poverty Straits
- Seaweed farming improves livelihood of costal communities