The WIOMSA Scientific Symposium mobile app is live now and all Symposium participants are encouraged to download it. Download the instructions on how to download the app. The app is designed to help you create your personalised schedule, find your way around, network and more. Mobile and desktop versions are now available.
The app will allow you to:
- Create your personalized schedule for the Symposium and find the best way to get from one session to the next
- See up to the minute updates about Symposium sessions and other news during the Symposium
- Find information about speakers and discover all exhibits and posters
- See who else is coming to the Symposium and interact with other participants
- Take advantage of many more useful features. For instance, the app has a Game Center feature, which allows you share photos and the app also allows you to be lively on social media.
To facilitate networking, oral and poster presenters are asked to send their biographies (maximum half page) and photos to Emile Steyn (firstname.lastname@example.org) for their inclusion in the app.