Read all the compelling stories in the latest issue of the WIOMSA Newsbrief!
Here’s what we have featured in the September Newsbrief:
- the winners of the 2021 WIOMSA awards;
- the launch of the Western Indian Ocean Marine Protected Areas (MPA) Outlook by the Nairobi Convention and WIOMSA;
- and the celebration of the first ever MPA day in Africa in South Africa.
- We highlight the appointment of WIOMSA Madagascar member Paubert Mahatante as the Minister for Fisheries and Blue Economy,
- the Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute annual scientific meeting and a
- new science paper indicating that less than 500 Humpback dolphins remain in South African waters.
The September Newsbrief keeps you up to date with the latest happenings across WIOMSA funded projects, highlights from recently published papers, news from our affiliate networks, our new publications and regional news from various partners.
Download the September Newsbrief.