Individual and Associate Membership
Individual and Associate membership have the following benefits:
- Eligibility to apply for WIOMSA MASMA, MARG and commissioned Research Programs.
- Eligibility to be elected to the WIOMSA board, Country Coordinators, Committees and task forces and vote to elect board members.
- Special rates for the WIOMSA Journal: US150, a savings of US 100 and eligibility to submit abstracts to the Journal.
- Subsidized Registration fees for WIOMSA Bi annual Symposia and to attend events, courses, seminars and workshops organized by WIOMSA and its partners.
- Free copies of WIOMSA publications such as Books, News Brief, Calendar, Magazine, Annual Report.
- Invitations to attend WIOMSA Special events.
- Use of the WIOMSA logo subject to the governing rules and regulations.
- Dedicated access by log in password to members only area on the WIOMSA web site.
- Subsidized advertisement rates in the WIOMSA magazine.
- 10% discount off on WIOMSA books on Sale.
- 10% discount on advertisement rates for theWIOMSA Magazine.
- Invitation to attend WIOMSA and partners special events, courses and workshops.
- Use of WIOMSA logo according to WIOMSA logo use rules and regulations.
- Dedicated access by listed members to the members’ only site on the website.
- Regular updates of WIOMSA activities through being included in the Association’s mailing list
Fee Structure for Individual and Associate Members:
Individual Membership US $ 50 per year
Associate Membership US $ 100 per year