The Western Indian Ocean Marine Science Association (WIOMSA) and Sustainable Seas Trust (SST) are pleased to announce the launch of the Plastics Training Workshop as an interactive online course. Have you ever wished that you had a better understanding of plastics and plastic pollution? If you are a decision-maker, a manager, researcher, educator, or involved in any way with plastic materials and discarded plastics, then take this opportunity to learn more about this dynamic material. Register for the virtual course here.
The revised dates and times for the Plastics Training Course are as follows:
- Day 1 – Wednesday, 12 January
- Day 2 – Friday, 14 January
- Day 3 – Wednesday, 19 January
- Day 4 – Thursday, 20 January
- Day 5 – Monday, 24 January
- Day 6 – Tuesday, 25 January
- Day 7 – Wednesday, 26 January
- Day 8 – Monday, 31 January
- Tuesday 1st February (additional day if needed by attendees for interaction).
Starting times each day are:
- 09:00 for Seychelles, Reunion, and Mauritius
- 08:00 Tanzania, Kenya, Somalia, Madagascar, and Comoros
- 07:00 for South Africa and Mozambique.