Rights and Obligations of Members
Each member of the Association shall have rights and perform such duties as may be prescribed by the General Assembly of the Association, including but not limited to the following:
- Participate fully in the activities of the Association.
- Avail him/herself of the facilities of the Association.
- Undertake such obligations and duties as may be assigned by the General Assembly or Board of Trustees
- Abide by the terms of this Constitution which shall be the basic guide for the operation of the Association.
- Members of all categories shall enjoy the privileges of the Association.
- All Members are entitled to vote (one person one vote).